Mind & Soul Chapter 4
September 7, 2019People as Individuals & Self Awareness
Live a life that allows you to manifest and define your inner spirit, soul and self to the world.
Define and reveal your inner spirit/soul for the world. Live a life of meaning and purpose.
- Find out what you want by imagining you're the only person on the planet - Stop comparing yourself to others by imagining a life with nobody else on the earth except you. Now there's nobody to compare yourself with or nobody that you need to try to win their approval. What matters to you the most, if there are no external critics or appreciation? What do you really want for yourself?
- Look at your life beyond a paycheck, salary or any materialistic attachment. What can you bring to this world that's going to provide meaning to your life and provide a positive impact for yourself and others to thrive?
- Ask yourself the following questions, "What can I do to live a life of absolute truth and away from biases?". "What can I do to help others get closer to the answers we all looking for, regarding the true nature of this universe and our existence, so we can move away from all that is ideology and concept dependent?".
- Live a life that is devoid of illusion and deception.
- Discover your inner truth: Discover your most inward truth, enjoy total freedom and love, and give your fullest gift. To truly love and manifest the absolute truth for the world, takes authenticity, persistence and courage of the heart.
- Clarify your vision - What are your visions and dreams? If you don't have any, then think about what they could be. What kind of world do you want to live in? What truth do you see and perceive that others cannot understand, and how can you manifest and define it for others to comprehend? How close are you to achieving your vision? Visit these questions every day & ask or remind yourself of the steps you need to take, so that you can move closer to your vision and dream. "He who cherishes a beautiful vision, a lofty ideal in his heart, will one day realise it." - 'As a Man Thinketh', by James Allen.
- Use your talents - When you use the tools that nature and universe gifted you and you are naturally good at them, your creativity flourishes and you start to create meaningful work, which, at the same time, is nurturing and feeding your soul.
- Discover your talents - The best way to discover your talents is through gaining self-awareness & building a defined and clear connection to your inner self.
- Don't wait for better times - Spend at least one hour a day doing what you love to do. Don't wait and think that one day everything will be different.
- Accept the truth & ignore what you like or dislike – what you like or dislike usually stems from ideologies, cultural teachings and other exterior influences.
- Take note of your likes and dislikes within your life and understand how they manifest and affect your perception of your reality.
- Try to compare your likes and dislikes with what is the absolute truth - Ask yourself whether they are grounded to your reality and based on truth or easily detachable.
- Spend time with your closest friends to discuss your current and future career ambitions - then give honest feedback to each other based on the truth you have perceived from each other.
- Surround yourself with the right people -Surround yourself with the right people. People who are not afraid to tell you the truth and the ones who understand your vision. "Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames." – Rumi. Together, interdependently light up the world.
- Be willing to change everything in your life - Your purpose may change & if this happens, spend some time with yourself, and the answer will come to you. When you feel like your work is not aligned with your purpose anymore, the worst thing you can do is to look for gratification by watching TV or playing video games.
- Don't get lost in meaningless tasks and duties - Never lose your larger purpose while pursuing the small and endless tasks of your daily life.
- Everything you do, you must do with the feeling of being free and with love - Living your purpose will require hard work; however, you'll enjoy this work, in fact, you'll love it. And it will energise you rather than drain you.
- Use your time wisely - Ask yourself, "How could I use my time to make things better?"
- Manifest creativity and meaning in your work - Make art, cook, write, draw, doodle, paint, scrapbook, take pictures, collage, knit, sculpt, dance, decorate, act or sing. Manifest your true self in them.
- Let go of comparison or competition - because they can take you away from your true self.
- Read and learn - "Read what you love until you love the act of reading" – Naval Ravikant. Always learn something new related to your job, relationship or anything you love.
- Play and rest - These are the only paths to finding lasting joy and satisfaction in your work. In the long term, your love of work is only possible if you're able to 'play' around it. Because genuine playfulness provokes your creativity, and this differentiates you from others & blossoms your uniqueness and authenticity, in your work and your personal life.
- Stop multitasking - Devote all your attention to one thing at a time for an effective and efficient result. When you multitask, your mind can't pick up where it left off and has to take a few steps back. This is where the productivity loss is. So, do one thing at a time, as doing one thing at a time means to be at one with what you do, to give it your complete attention.
- Do not expect a reward in return - Always do your best. When you're doing things for rewards or gratification, you become frustrated and unmotivated when you don't receive any. When you perform a task that you enjoy and love doing, you automatically do it for the sake of doing it, rather than doing it for its reward.
- Make positive changes by taking small steps - Reflect on the consequences of not making a change within yourself, and for the world. Increase your awareness by reminding yourself of the reason you need to change. Establish new habits and patterns to help you through the change you're planning to make.
- Be patient and persistent - Change doesn't happen overnight. Remember that everything you have has been accumulated over a period of time.
Summary: Your purpose is your core desire in life. Everything from your diet to your career and relationship must be aligned with your mission. With a clear purpose, your life is complete, and you can live your life to its fullest. You stop seeking fulfilment through people or things, because you are already full.